I hope this video helps you to navigate through all of the vegan roast options out there, whether that be for yourself or your vegan guest!
Watch the video to see Alex’s picks. He’s a very picky carnivore!
My rank is:
1) Field Roast – the flavor profile reminds me of my mom’s stuffing recipe. It is a tad bit on the salty side for my palette though.
2) Vegetarian Plus – loved the peppery crust.
3) Gardein – good overall flavor and texture. I think this one would be a safe choice/crowd pleaser regardless of dietary preferance.
4) Tofurky – texture is similar to ham.
5) Trader Joe’s – in last place, but I didn’t hate it.